Wednesday, July 1, 2015

BIRFDAY MONTH!!!

Guess what guys!!!  

It is JULY!!!

That is right, it is Debi's birthday month!  :)  

I will definitely be making a point of doing something nice for myself every day (and let me tell you that Colorado trip is going to fill in any gaps, cuz that was freaking AWESOME) but I am thinking that I might do something else as well.  I have yet to decide for sure, but some of you *might* get a little surprise at some point.

One of the best things that is going to happen this month is the best gift - a dear friend is coming to visit me next week.  This will be awesome!

So, yeah, I decided to post this little reminder to anyone who enjoys celebrating birthdays in any way that you have 31 days until my own particular day.  YAY!!

And that could be quite the joy!

XOXOX




No comments:

Post a Comment