Friday, July 31, 2015

YAY!!! It's July 31!

SO, it is my birthday!!!  And it has been delightful so far- I have children and grandchildren, texts, phone calls, facebook messages galore!  You all have no idea how much I appreciate it and get such pleasure for such simple things.  It seriously is  big part of my day.

It is sunny and it is cool and breezy.  I don't have anything planned beyond dinner tonight with a possible margarita sighting to come.

I want to thank all of you my wonderful and amazing friends and family- how special you make my life and my day today.  And yesterday.  And I imagine coming up here for the rest of the weekend, and indeed the rest of the year.  The things I have done and experienced in the last year have surprised me and I love it.  Some things I would not have chosen, but there was a lot of good that came out of the bad.  Joy comes in all sorts of unexpected ways....

And meow for the requisite grandchild pix!  :)










2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Deb ~ it looks like you have it well under control, at least until the margaritas!
    'love n' hugs from afar'

    ReplyDelete