Monday, April 18, 2016

And now an annoying Monday night

So here is a daffodil- at least that is not annoying.
So I have been indicating how nice it was going to be that tax season was done....  well, just for that last little bit of annoyance- the MA is STILL not home and it is heading towards 6:15. This is crazy.  

I don't really blame him, because obviously he wouldn't still be at the office if he was done.  I don't know who to blame.  Lol. I know he was planning his last day last night- extensions I think.... Now I wish I would have gone to the gym, but I thought maaaaayyyybe we would go have supper somewhere.  Silly me.

Anyway, I have nothing more to report- other than I got some fun information about the Italy trip today.  So there is that.  And that is about it.  Idk if there is even time now to go walk to the Way-back Field before sunset.  sigh.

Oh well, I guess there is always tomorrow....

I will definitely be going to the gym tomorrow.  HA!!

And I always find that a joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment