Monday, July 11, 2022

photos

 One thing I know for sure is that I have definitely neglected my photography.  If there is something I need to do to regain my sense of self, this is one of them.  

I can see how this happened.  Some practical/computer issues put a big damper on them.  To make a sad sob story short, I had to get a new cordless mouse and while using it my fingers accidentally clicked or something and I unclicked a setting in my editing software, and I had no idea what I did.  It took a while, and several videos and pleading text messages but several MONTHS later I have it now resolved.

Lake Superior near Duluth- I dont think this is going to be the final version of this photo.

I also had a creative block you could say, where I had a hard time with subject matter.  Many reasons for this, but I think I have worked my way through that one.  I have such freaking high expectations for myself.  Its a problem.  

I did some editing this weekend, but I had some house issues (dear god, the shit just never ends sometimes) and I was quite distracted.  I am going to give it a go today again.  At least it rained!

Basically I am getting in my own way- which has been known to happen.  So, I am clearing my path and doing what I want.  I have made plans for a few more getaways and one more yet in the planning stage.  THESE are things that I need to do. 

Onward!  I have a new abandoned building on another camera from this one, and that will be this afternoons goal.





No comments:

Post a Comment