Sunday, January 24, 2021

why though

 Ok, so I am going to apologize in advance for this vague post.  I can't really say the specifics because I am not that person.

I knew when the text conversation started it would lead to no good things.  And because I am a person who is mindful of the differences in people, I try to NOT say things that sound judgmental or mean.  I tap danced right on that line today much to the detriment of my mental health.  I think sometimes that my innate sense of respectfulness is not good for my blood pressure or mood.

That being said, how do you deal with a person who has no apparent ability to respect boundaries that you have clearly drawn- because I don't think they even understand that the boundary has been established.  I of course ask for no real answer, that was somewhat rhetorical.  But I am really REALLY agitated atm, and this is my attempt to settle in.  My mantra of letting people be who they are is not really working.

I constantly question my motives and second guess my intentions and all I really want to do is be able to say fuck it, I don't need this in my life.  FTA. 

Ok, now I need to go see what time my live yoga is and try not to actually crawl the walls with frustration. I'm ready to move to an island of some sort.  I'll send for  some of you when the time is right.  lol



No comments:

Post a Comment