Monday, January 18, 2021

wow its been a hot minute

 Hey there- 

I had some grand idea about writing something and then I tried loading Chrome onto my Mac and that didn't work out too well, and I don't have the will to complete the mission....  so all my ideas have vanished.  

It is interesting to see that Blogger is updated, I have not been on here for quite a while.

So I guess now that I know Blogger works well again on the Safari platform, Google chrome can just sit there and not be installed.  HA.

I see a hint of the sun coming out but I have no reason to go outside since there is no mail here on MLK day. Which makes no sense in any context whatsoever.  I have had ideas for short little posts but until this minute just let them slip out of my consciousness.  I am feeling the need to write, so I probably will.  It'll be somewhat longer than a tweet but shorter than one of my usual rambles.  

I will use these posts to describe the weirdly not-all-that-successful settling into retirement that I have experienced, and other random thoughts that literally flood my brain when I am surviving this separation from people at large.

At the moment, I am working hard to let people be who they are.  I have some folks in my life who are not in alignment with the way I have been living, and it is quite disturbing to me.  But I am letting them be who they need to be, trying not to judge the hell out of them.  Be who you need to be,  that is my mantra for the present time.  Well I have another one too, but you probably don't want to know what that is.  haha.  One person does, and that is it.  I have a filthy mouth inside this head of mine and my mantras do reflect that.

More random thoughts to come.

And maybe pictures too, but I am not actually promising that.  Which we all know will come, but I am not in the mood today.

Peace out!

Wow random and disjointed today.  Its me at my best 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment