Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday Photos- 6/5


It was a busy week at the Mad-Art Teacher's place.  I feel way behind in gardening and weeding, but I managed to get to Winter Greenhouse and a local nursery this week.  This was helpful!  I got plant material to fill my containers, the garden, empty spaces, etc.  But, there is always room for more!  I saw some beautiful sunrises and sunsets during this humid week, and the flowers are starting to really come into bloom. Here we go!
Alpine flower

Bleeding heart


Thread-leaf rock garden peony

Humid sunset
Hen and chicks in broken crockery

Allium at Winter Greenhouse



Monarch on lilacs





Sphinx moth
Meandering creek

Breaking down

Sentinals

Can't get enough of the green stuff!

Until next time-- be a joy giver!

1 comment:

  1. Soooo good! That sphinx moth photo is so awesome!! We found one of those years ago for Sam's science bug collection and thought it was so cool. What an awesome capture!

    ReplyDelete