Friday, July 22, 2011

Garden Treasures

I have never had so many good ideas day after day as when I worked in the garden.  ~John Erskine









Just a couple photos of some lovely garden blooms....


Drumstick Allium



Yellow Asiatic lily

Red daylily from Jan O.



Globe thistle
I had the "Friends of the Garden" out at my house last night for a garden tour.  Such a delightful group of friends and acquaintances.  We had a very nice evening and I'm grateful for the glorious weather.
I now know another fellow blogger from Park Falls- Mel!    Visit her blog to see some photos of the evening.  I was too busy talking to take pictures.  :)


Until next time, joy is usually right there in your backyard!  Go pick a bouquet!

3 comments:

  1. So lovely. They instantly put me at peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb ~ once again, thank you for the visit to your garden. How inspiring! I just LOVED meeting you AND Lola:) Also, thanks for the drumstick allium offer... it's a yes!

    ReplyDelete