Saturday, September 17, 2011

Before and sort of after

A fantastic friend of mine, and fellow blogger, encouraged me to do this.  This being a before and after sort of picture for my weight loss.

As of this moment, I am 42.6 lbs down, on my way to 51.4 pounds.  I am astonished at my progress in terms of pounds, looks, the way I feel and my fitness level.  I have been going to the local gym and lifting weights and TRYING to get used to the elliptical so I have a good exercise for winter-time.  This type of blog post seemed out of the question only a few months ago......

Thank you to all my favorite cheerleaders- you know who you are- for listening to me whine, complain, beg for hugs and decompress.  I couldn't have done it without you.  And I'm sure there will be more whining to come!  I have a surprise coming for myself, but I'll let you in on that at a later date!



Until next time- push your limits and find your joy

3 comments:

  1. WHOA DEB!!! Look at you ~ what a great inspriation. And God knows I need some inspriration. Thanks!
    'hugs from afar'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! That is so kind of you.

    Note- lots of folks are having a hard time posting comments, don't know why.... Sorry you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) your so amazing debi! I'm so happy for you. You look fabulous and i'm proud to have you as an influence in my life!

    ReplyDelete