Saturday, October 1, 2011

More fall photos

It was a beautiful, dramatic night for picture taking last night!!!  The clouds and sun and all were perfect for nice colorful shots.  It really messed up my calorie burn, but I have today to continue that!

I had someone ask about where I go to get all of these great pictures, and I have to confess that I am almost never more than a few miles away from my house. I take the occasional photo taking journey, but usually this occurs on my daily walks.  I do feel the urge for an adventure, soon, though.

Don't forget, you can click on any pix to enlarge it.


Glowing birch
Jewels in the yard

Grandma Weinberger's barn


Blaze

Favorite tree- backlighting

Cloud bank

Favorite tree- on the way back

Peek into the distance

Birch stand

Dramatic clouds and lighting

Clouds over the gravel pit

Finding hidden color

Sunset begins

Hills and trees

Sunset continues
I can't wait to get out there again today!!
Until next time, be a joy giver!

No comments:

Post a Comment