Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Phew Phast and Phurious photos for Phun!


Nothing like a little alliteration to end/start your day




Lol.  Anyway, fatigue is coloring my world right now, and I am missing talking to you all.  I have a few pix and a random thought or two.

First, my son Greg is getting married in just over 2 weeks. I am officially going to be a wreck soon.  Not that anyone is going to know it except for me.  I cover my wreckage well.

Second, my childhood home will soon not be mine to visit......  I can't even express how I feel about this yet.  Well, I guess I did do that in a previous post but this is wrenching.

Third, all I really want to do is take pictures and edit.  Is that too much to ask?  I bought my lottery ticket!  I have been saying that if I win I will be heading to Paris to hide, but until my passport comes it, will have to be New York City, I think.....  is this counting my chickens before they hatch?

Next, I am pretty much loving my job again.  THANK HEAVEN things have settled down a little, now I just have to make a point of avoiding joy stealers and crazy makers.  Of which I have a few lurking around the edges of my life. GIVE ME JOY PEOPLE!!!  :)

Ok, my tiredness is showing, and so this alliteration titled post is done.  Enjoy these rocking Phabulous Phew photos  (hehehe there is the whole "f" thing again!!)












Until next time- be a joy giver!!  And go to bed and get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment