Sunday, November 25, 2012

This is gonna be a long cold winter...

I took a walk outside today after all the kids left. I needed to get out but,  man,  was it cold out there. Because I previously decided that I need to over estimate the amount of clothing I should wear outside this is what I had on:






I was laughing about everything I had in by the time i finished undressing. So yeah I laid it all out and took a pic. I was pretty comfy, slightly warm when I got ino the area where the woods sheltered me from the wind, but the hood and mittens went back on when I turned into the wind again

I had decided that it would be a good idea to add one layer to what my gut feeling is, as I am colder than I am used to. Today I went with an extra long underwear shirt and wind pants. And I was right!

Walking list:
Tights
Jeans
Wind pants
2 pairs of wool socks
Boots
Long sleeve insulated shirt
Tshirt
Sweatshirt
Running coat
Head band
Gloves
Wool mittens

What can I possibly add???
I know I need better insulated tights and shirts. That is where I'm going to start!!

But at least I was warm!  And THAT was a joy!



No comments:

Post a Comment