Monday, January 7, 2013

Random memory

So in my Margarita induced state of joy I forgot about this until I was drying my hair this morning- it is funny enough to share!  At least it was for me....

There was a guy next to us at the bar before we had dinner on Friday night, and all of a sudden he turns to me and says I must be seeing things!

I look at him and think (drink much??) LOL!  Anyway, I said Why??

He said, the girl next to me has all these colors in her hair!!! He was looking at my head!

HAHAHAHA- I said, but it's cute, isn't it!!

He said, yeah, it is actually really pretty!

AW!!  He was rewarded with a great smile and a thank you!!

I don't recall where the conversation went from there, but I was secretly happy for the rest of the night.  I do like my copper highlights!  I guess others do too.

Funny the silly things that will give you joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment