I seriously don't appreciate the crimp this is putting in my ability to accomplish things that I want to. Yes I am being impatient, but times a ticking away toward the end of August. Oh well. At least the tomatoes are tended to. I am going to sit here for a little while and rest and then go out and do a little bit of flower gardening before the sun gets too warm and miss sissy skin here might get sunburned from the antibiotic making her sun sensitive. Yeah, that is a hoot as well.
Then there is my appetite which I have no idea what is with that. I still do not find much joy in eating anything sweet, aside from fruit. I eat a little and get full fast and then feel hungry and then not. I feel funny yet, which I am going to chalk up to the antibiotics again. I can't place my finger on it, but it started before the Doxycline. Funny taste in my mouth, can't do sweet things at all, overall sort of bleh feeling. Its weird, I usually feel great.
Makes me wonder a few things, such as, can I go to the gym by Monday which is my plan, AND how the heck am I going to do the Dirty Girl obstacle course next Saturday?? I guess I'll walk and do my best.
I know there are worse things in the world, but hey, I've said it before. It's my blog and I'll whine if I want to! :)
- I just had a bowl of some of the most sublime cantaloupe EVAH!!!
- I made refrigerator bread and butter pickles last night, and made a small batch of dilly beans Thursday night!
- We now have at least 5 packages of WILD raspberries in the freezer. We knew all that rain in the spring and early summer would be good for something!
- We have NEW RED POTATOES, and garlic mashed potatoes will happen tonight! YAY
- I went for a road trip yesterday with the Mad-English teacher and we hit up the Minocqua Farmers Market, a thrift store where I got 3 pairs of jeans for less that 30 dollars, AND we went to the new Golden Harvest Market in Rhinelander- they opened a new store front and it is FANTABULOUS!!
- I got more Hodag bread at Golden Harvest- my favorite kind of bread ever, besides the Asaigo Jalapeno Bread from a little goat cheese lady at the Farmers Market.
And that is sure to be a joy!