Sunday, October 12, 2014

clinging to trees in unusual places

This is apparently going to be a new feature here on the Mad blog.  Because I seem to be doing a lot of that lately.

If not clinging to the tree, then to a building or wall or any solid object when I am higher than my comfort zone.  Which is approximately 6 feet.

So my first example, though by this time I wasn't really clinging--

who am I kidding- looking at this picture makes me nervous.  Lol

Here is clinging to trees on the top of the Sea/Ice caves.


Until next time- find  your joy and be brave!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate ... the older I get the more I want my feet on solid ground! And to think I used to love heights... well not anymore! Could it be we are becoming wiser? lol
    'love & hugs from afar'

    ReplyDelete