Thursday, July 28, 2011

Finished advertising projects

Wow, these came out way better than I ever imagined.

My ITunes advertising project turned out so well, the kids have so much energy in them, and they really have achieved the contrast and design that I urged them toward today.  I told them when they have so much random patterning in the background, they need to have design and control in their silhouettes, if they decide to do anything in the inner part.  I also talked about how if there isn't a lot of contrast between foreground and background, they should find a way to emphasize the difference through outline.

Excellent results and mass excitement!

Making a glue border to glitterize!

Gotta flip this baby!
 Here are some shots of finished works-


 A lot of jumping for joy going on here!!







These were fun!  I am missing a few, need to get the rest tomorrow!

Find your joy and then JUMP!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! They are wonderful, Debi! Bet the kids were really pumped. You got their creative juices flowing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! I know the kids had to love this one!

    ReplyDelete