Thursday, October 6, 2011

Midweek pretty!

I have taken some pretty nice pix again lately, so want to put a few up this morning.  It has been so busy at school, I haven't had too much of a chance to get to blogging.  So here is a nice dose of color!

The rare oak tree leaf- at least near my house it's rare

Lovely maple stand on Wagner road

Old truck -waiting

Autumn splendor

Perennial grass in the sun

Top of the hill on Wagner Road
 I love this view! Taken from the end of my Runkeeper map on this particular walk.  It actually shows the size of the hills- sort of!  
Peaceful sunset


On the Tuscobia trail

Another peaceful sunset
Looking forward to continue finding some joy through the camera viewfinder.  Hope it offers you some too!

2 comments:

  1. I found myself gasping when I looked at this pic. They're beautiful! Thank you for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cup of hot cider, a piece of pumpkin pie (with whipped cream!), and your pictures and I feel I have taken my weekend drive to see the fall color...

    Thanks, DebiO!

    ReplyDelete