Saturday, October 1, 2011

Multi-tasking

I went for a whole two-hour walk today!!  I was pretty tired when I finished, but it was a really great walk....  and I got some more PICTURES!!!!  I bet you are shocked and amazed, right??

Frost on the River Birch leaves, beginning to melt

Ladies Mantle

Frosted daisies











































Frozen water in the horse's bucket
Red perfection
Our road

Frosted foliage on the roadside


Glowing foliage

Frosty morning



So short lived


Woods road

Perfect day


Stand of birch
Sitting in the sun

New surprises pop up everyday!!  What a joy to find them.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! It's already cold enough to freeze some of the water in the bucket?! Brrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only for a while in the morning, it was in the 60's later. Thank BArbara

    ReplyDelete