Saturday, November 19, 2011

Winter begins, and let sleeping dogs lie

We knew it had to happen, and I guess opening day of deer season is as good of a time as any..... The white stuff is falling..........

Poor Lola is resigned to another winter.  Good thing she'll soon don her Santa hat and have a little badly needed color in her life.  

This just started about an hour ago.






Meanwhile, back in the house--



Life is tough for these two.

I hope their owners are having good luck.  I have a cheesecake bounty on all deer taken from our little neck of the woods, we'll see how many I have to bake this year!  :)

Until next time, be a joy giver!

2 comments:

  1. Deb,
    I've finally resolved some computer problems. I'm so late on my visits here ~ sorry. So much to say, GREAT pics, congrats on your down-sizing into a medium - that's fantastic, great looking dogs and I love your Lola. Did you make her yourself? She reminds me of the concrete museum south of Phillips, but with more femininity :)
    'hugs from afar and enjoy your snow'
    p.s. We're getting snow again too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yep, Lola is made by me and certainly influenced by the work i Phillips. I took a class with a woman who lives near River Falls who has been working with more permanent ways of constructing in concrete. Glad your comp is fixed!

    ReplyDelete