Thursday, May 3, 2012

Accidental discovery...

I am so missing this blogging thing.  I have been woefully amiss in my posting and I need to remedy this!  So I was taking a little stroll down memory lane today.  One of the kids made a statement of some sort at school today and it reminded me of something I did last summer.  Totally immaterial what it was. (um, no, I don't remember, so just leave me alone!  :) )

ANYWHO, I was looking at my blogging history and I noticed how few I have done as of late and how I peaked out during BIRTHDAY MONTH!!  It is only a short time, really, to birthday month, so I am thinking about what I might want to do for myself.  I have a few things in mind, both before, during and after the fine month of July..... but I digress.

During my musings, and teaching art, and answering questions and cursing the darkness- oh wait -  not that.  It did become sunny today!  Anyway, during that time, I came across my actual Birfday post and scrolled through the pix.  I was somewhat surprised by the pictures from that day.  Intellectually I know I have lost about 45 pounds, but .....

July 31, 2011

At Triple B! (post workout hair!)
For those of you who have been following this blog for a while, you have seen the change happening I imagine!  If you are a new blogstalker, maybe you, like me, are amazed by this change.  I'm shocked virtually everyday when I look in the mirror.
Every.  Single.  Day.

It is a challenge to eat well every day, and it is important for me that I get some activity in as well.  I always feel like I am one Wheat Thins binge away from 65 pounds again.

Thank heaven for my Loseit friends who do their best to help make every day a green arrow day!  And thank heaven for Triple B!

This morning I found I had lost a little over a pound again, so I am only 10 pounds away from my final goal!  Not sure I will know what to do with myself then, maintenance scares the hell out of me.  I have a few new things going on right now, one of which is running.  I have a few 5K's planned for the summer, and might be able to swing a 10 K in the fall....  that will help when I hit that "rest of my life" time that will be coming.

But I am going to revel in the joy of the morning, and watch the first big thunderstorm of the spring that is going on right now!

Until next time, be a joy giver y'all!


3 comments:

  1. Mrs Oswald i am so proud of you! as your student i would just say "oh, yeah, you look good." but now, as a fellow blogger and friend i would just like to say "YOU ROCK!!!!!!" haha Love ya Mrs.O!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Blake, thank you so much! You have no idea how much this means to you. We will forever be friends! mwah!!!
    Hit me with a friend request on fb for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, I just reread this and want to say you have no idea how much this means to ME!!! My goodness!

      Delete