Saturday, June 30, 2012

Oh the places I've seen!

I did go to some pretty pretty places this past month!  Pretty diverse, and in three separate states!!  I have a photo spread of three gorgeous locations- Olbrich gardens in Madison, Minnehaha Falls in Minnesota and the U of I in Champaign, IL.  I have sort of told you when I went to these places here, here and here.

The common thread here is the art.  There is art in the modern sculptures seen here at Olbrich.  There is art at Minnehaha falls in the splendor of nature and the homage to Chief Little Crow himself.  There is traditional statuary and architecture at the U of I.  There is amazing art to be found in the splendors of nature, and I am hoping you find a little art and expression in my photography.

Olbrich:




















Minnehaha Falls:













Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana







It was a joyful June for pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment