Thursday, June 14, 2012

Photo post- My first few days of summer vacation!

I've taken some kind of nice pictures in the last few days, so I thought I would post them for you. 


*note- I originally started this post right after school was done!  Time has passed!
Heuchera and seedpods

Purple and white iris

Everything Zen


Sunset over the Gustafson farm

Stone house from the side


Flambeau Reflections

Down it came



sunset



Stone house


Iris after the rain

Lady slipper in the wild

Diane and Holly in the loft of the cabin

Holly J. in the loft

Jac is happy!

Around the fire ring

Full moon

Great skies
Over the Gustafson farm

Stone house

Gravel pit lake

Favorite tree
So this is my latest little catch up post, hope you enjoyed!

Until next time, be a joy giver!!

Have I told you lately I am on SUMMER VACATION?????  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment