Sunday, July 15, 2012

Gotta get in my walk!



It is looking very very HAZY this morning.  The fog has dropped down and I am sort of waiting for it to clear a little bit before I walk.  I have been having a little hard time motivating myself to get out in the morning early. I even opted out of a walk yesterday morning (gasp) and went to the gym for treadmill and bike.  I guess technically I still walked, but it was in AC!!!   HA!
I do enjoy my dawn extra strong coffee and computer session. It sets me up to have a good day!  However, it is going to be HOT today, so I need to get out soon.  So, if I move it along I can be out the door by oh, say 6:10 and back by about 7:30 or 7:45- in time to make our Sunday pancake breakfast, which I look forward to SO much!  Even if it is only one pancake, I LOVES it, with some Greek yogurt, fruit and real maple syrpal!!  :)

I will absolutely update this with a pic later!

I think I am going to go for about an hour and a half, that will do me well, as I think there will be canoeing tonight down the Flambeau.  One week from today I leave for Minnesota and the boundary waters.  I am a little nervous, but I am getting "stuff" in the mail and from UPS, so it is a hoot. This will be discussed at length this week I am sure.  My exercise plan is to do my weight lifting all early in the week, cardio until Friday, throw in abs class on Monday, Abs/glutes on Wednesday and I will be set to rest my muscles completely Saturday and Sunday to prepare for the canoeing on Monday morning bright and early.  That's the plan at least, I really should throw in stretching too!  Hmmm.  I guess I could get up at like 3 am and do that, nothing planned for mid-late night!

So, I better move it along!

Have a joyful Sunday!!!  muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment