Saturday, July 7, 2012

Vegetarian delight!

I made an awesome dinner tonight. Not all from our garden yet, but it's coming along. I cooked the beet and potatoes in the house on the stove and micro, but the rest was grilled. I put a little olive oil in an aluminum pan and tossed in green beans and portabello mushrooms. Add a bit of salt and pepper, cover and grill/roast until tender crisp. Also, I cut zucchini and peppers into strips, add a touch of oil, and sprinkle with Greek seasoning. That stuff is amazing. I topped the beans with sliced almonds and the new potatoes with feta. SO good!! The MA had a piece of grilled chicken to go with a little of some of this grilled goodness!


I found a lot of joy in the time spent on this meal!!!

Btw, I posted this from the mobile app on my phone. Hope it looks ok!

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! Here I still have only carrots, lettuce, herbs, and now raspberries.

    ReplyDelete