Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Freezing cold down there, volume 3

This is not going to be a fancy post- it is a straight-forward, this is what the MA has accomplished, this is my garden shed to be, kind of post!  So, JON and GREG and MIKE, here it is so far!!!

My friend Laurie sent me a post on Facebook that showed a very cool little interior- which got me thinking about the shed again.  And the possibility of it being finished!  And I have some cool stuff around that I can put inside!!!!!


YAY!!!!!
Of course, bear in mind this is going to be a working garden and art shed, not one just for looks.....  

So here is the garden shed so far.


Front view, including entry
Notice the fantastic cement work!!  Lol
details of  north side

detail of overhang and rafters

Southwest corner

Interior from west window

the overhang over the double doors
So if anyone has any corrections in my verbage or terminology regarding the parts of a shed, seriously, I don't want to hear it!  Overhang is the best I can do!

Do you SEE the possibilities for awesome here??  I sure do!  And like I said, it will be a working art shed, so there will be "stuff"  and I love stuff!

Now if only I could get him to be so enthusiastic about finishing the siding on the house!!

Until next time, be a joy giver!!  Dream big!

No comments:

Post a Comment