Monday, October 8, 2012

wedding update number two

Greg and Sarah Oswald!



I have fabulous friends!

Sarah Jane's Aunt Patty sent me a link to all of her pictures from the wedding, and dear Luann  came through with some pictures this morning, too!
So, boys and girls, I have some actual pictures of my son and his wife during the actual ceremony and everything!!  Woo Hoo!

I am so tired today, it isn't even funny.  I haven't spoken outloud yet (it is sort of weird to talk out loud to yourself) so I am not sure how the voice is doing, but it was making lyrical sounds this morning.  Yikes. As soon as I finish this post I am going to nap again.  I am hoping that my eyes stop watering soon.  I'm also anxious to stop feeling sorry for myself and stop whining to anyone who will listen....  but y'all are a captive audience!

So a little photo spread of Patty and Luann's pcitures are to follow here.  It was such a lovely day!
The boys: Rob, Tim, Greg, Mike, Jon

Beginning the ceremony

Mom and Dad Oswald

Mom and Dad Perdzock






Sarah, Tom and the little ones

During the ceremony



Married!

Another Sarah Oswald!  



Receiving line




wedding party
Right before the dinner


Not nearly as somber as they appear!  :)


At the Dance

This is a nice beginning!  There are more to come when the photographers pix get here!  Only a few though, as the bride and groom will want to preview them.....  so I will update this with a few pictures of my family in a day or two.

Until then, find your joy!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the newly married couple! And congrats MOM OSWALD on how awesome you are looking. Great pictures.
    hello to Fred :)

    ReplyDelete