Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas everyone

I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas.

It has been a pretty amazing year for me so far, and I am so grateful for all the people who helped make it that.

I am so lucky to have such a caring network of family and friends, both near and far away.

It only seems fitting to put in a few Christmasy, wintery pictures....  It is my gig, you know!



You have an apple for me, right??

Long shadows on a sunny day

Ruger

I know you will enjoy the quaint Christmas scene with the shotguns stacked
with care in the corner....

Jonny in Kindergarten

Greggy in Kindergarten

Mikey in Kindergarten

Presents

Attempting to walk off the morning of cookies and treats  with Ruger, Toby and Sarah Jane

Railings on the loft







um, yeah

Grandma's gift to babygirl!

Little cabin in the woods
And of course the stone house makes an appe




frosty december 
 It is HARD to stay steady when one has had some chocolate "refreshments" before going lights looking!!
Christmas lights




More Christmas lights

Merry Christmas from me to you

Find your joy!

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos. I particularly like the one with the horse. :)

    ReplyDelete