Friday, December 7, 2012

Weekend to do list

I was writing up a todo list for the weekend, and it is a varied thing!

PHOTOGRAPH SOMETHING~

OMG people, I am dying.  I did not get in much for quality pix this week and I realize that I feel like a lost puppy....... no wonder I have felt out of focus and adrift.  And hungry, but that is an ongoing theme here!  So I will be taking my camera out with me for a walk, and I might just go down to the boat landing and look at the river for some quality picture opportunities!  AND it is supposed to snow on Sunday, which I am sort of loving now, and that means snowshoes could be in my future, along with the pix!!!!

CHRISTMAS~

So I am apparently incapable of doing anything during the week- cook, shop online, decorate anything- I hear it is because I spend so much time at the gym.  **grin** Guilty as charged!!!  You wouldn't like the Mad Art Teacher so much if she didn't release all her demons at the free weights.  And they are released, let me tell you........
Anyway, I need to do such things as:

*finish decorating the deck
*finish online shopping
*finish decorating the house
*work on my Christmas cards
*write the Mad-Oswald Christmas letter (as a note for all of you purists, I do write a letter and always insert written commentary to each individual addressee!)
*Begin shipping off the calendars to those of you who will appreciate them (see previous posts for the aggravation involved in that endeavor)

yeah, I better get going on all of that.

GROCERY SHOP~

This speaks for itself- hard to fit it in with all the other stuff to do

COOK SOMETHING~

In order to eat well during the week (see above comment under Christmas) I have to make some stuff- I'm thinking something spicy and Mexican flavored, plus the red lentil sauce.  And I am sure some sort of baked item for the MA will be involved and I will spend the weekend convincing myself to NOT eat it......  why do I do this to myself.

PAY A FEW BILLS~

SEND PICS TO CHANNEL 9~

Of course, that will involve having the first item finished!!  AND we all know that will happen!!!

WALK~

This involves the first item as well, and I repeat- we all know this will happen!!

I like writing all this down, as it makes me think I might actually be able to complete my todo list this weekend, as opposed to last weekend, which, well, we just don't need to go there!

LOSE .2 POUNDS TO GET TO MY GOAL WEIGHT!!!  WOO HOO~
Self explanatory

So, I have to get Friday under way here.....

Rock on people!!! And be joy givers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment