Thursday, January 3, 2013

Picture of the day- FAIL

Dec. 31, 2012

I had planned to take at least one picture of the day, every day and get them posted at some point!  I don't think I even took a picture yesterday- which is insane on so many levels. I had really INTENDED to do that!! But as you know I rarely do what is expected of me.

It has been 24 hours of big swings of highs and lows- in fact it is all quite exhausting.  Sometimes I think if I could just live in the middle part of it all I would be a little happier. Being incredibly angry, super happy and devastatingly disappointed all in 24 hours has certainly taken it's toll today.  I just don't know how to deal with it all sometimes. I begin my day knowing that things are and aren't as they seem.  Now isn't that cryptic?? But as I have said before, you have to experience it all to full appreciate the good that life does give you.... if you are looking for it.  The good turns up all over, if you are open to it.  

So I am going to post a pic from Dec. 31!  I mean what the heck, I can make up my rules as I go, right??  I make all these goofy things up, sometimes with a little help from others, so I can change things around if I need to.

So maybe at least the picture things isn't a fail, even if that is not true of everything in life.....

Until next time, be a joy giver!!  Not matter what

No comments:

Post a Comment