Saturday, March 16, 2013

Going into the weekend....

So there is super good news on the reno front, as just discussed in my previous post- just scroll down, sweetheart, and now I am looking forward to a pretty good weekend.  I have a lot to do, but have scheduled my sanity time into it:

(sanity time highlighted in red!)

Saturday:

*Drink coffee and relax a bit!
*Fetch black paint for stage from the Builders
*Get myself to the gym for a back and biceps workout
*go to grocery store
*go to Seed and Feed
*go to lunch
*go to school to paint stage black
*go home!
*walk or snowshoe 
*have dinner at some point

Now that sounds like an interesting Saturday!  I'd like to scavenge a card table somewhere in there, but I am not sure where to find it.....  one of my mad friends certainly must have one I could use for a week.

Sunday:

*Drink coffee and relax some MORE
*putter around in the house
*Get myself to the gym for a chest and tricep workout
*Go home and make lunch
*Do whatever the hell I please!
*Cook some stuff
*Walk and/or snowshoe, and TAKE PICTURES!!!
*oh shoot- go to Shopko and get makeup for the play....

This is my plan and I am sticking to it!!

I am thrilled about the progress of the house, I was so happy to do over an hour of cardio last night!!!  I am delighted to be done (mostly) with scenery painting and I do NOT have to sew a pair of witches legs for the play, as they have been purchased!!  Of course you know I will promptly find the old ones I had sewed many years ago.  I know they are at school somewhere.

Play week is next week and it will be insane- but it is what it is.  And I need to relax and enjoy this weekend instead of worrying about the days after that.

AND I am ignoring all talk of snowstorms for Monday too.  I just won't have it!

Until next time, be a joy giver!!!  And enjoy your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment