Saturday, March 23, 2013

I should know better....

Seriously, I should know better than to try to time my life perfectly.  

Mother nature decided I should get a couple days of enforced rest and whopped me with  HELL of a nasty stomach virus.  O.  M.  G.

So, guess what- I had accomplished the High School grades, but not the elem. grades, I did not attend school Thursday for all day practice and I was barely among the living during school on  Friday.  I ate bananas, saltines and rice.  Mmmmmmm, bet you wish you could have shared that, right?  Did make it through the Friday night play performance though!

This morning my coffee doesn't even taste good yet.  Not cool.
The gym is out of the question now until Monday, which apparently is fine by my body.  Because I don't even feel stressed out by this fact.

So today I need to go pick up paint and try to get the living room painted with a first coat.  That is my goal, and then the builder can keep going if I get the second coat on and the trim stained tomorrow.  So progress can continue, but I don't feel like I can do much more than that.

Fine!

So I will update the last few days later today or tomorrow!  The primer is on and looks really good!  :)

Until next time, -- ugh, idk, I am hoping coffee can give me a little joy again.

Be a joy giver!!

No comments:

Post a Comment