Sunday, April 14, 2013

Daffodil watch 2013- patiently waiting...... and waiting..... and waiting.....

So, yeah, it's April and I am just POSITIVE that I will have some of these before the summer is over.....


Meanwhile, back in Wisconsin.........

 The sun did come out for a while.......

But of course later in the day it was snowing- again.......  and again.....


Goodness, where did my patch of grass go??

So it is actually supposed to rain after it snows/sleets and ice pellets this morning.......  nothing so far, but we shall see.  Rain wouldn't be the worst thing in the world!

Alright, kids, I have to dig deep to find my joy right now!!  REALLY deep!  I may have to indulge in a little summer dreaming post in a little while.....  It's the only thing keeping me sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment