- I can go for a walk whenever I want, not just in the earlier morning or later evening- lack of humidity is the key here
- Sweatshirts to hold all of my walking paraphernalia - camera, kleenex, phone, lip balm.... which is cool because then it doesn't feel like my pants are always falling down.
- even tho it heralds unfortunate things to come (the W word) the leaves are just beginning to turn- which is my FAVORITE time of year
- so many vegetables you don't know where to turn next.
- a notable lack of mosquitos
- even though I will deny it, school and it's routine are a comfort and a pleasure, mostly.
- more blankets on the bed!
- art teacher convention will be happening- and another cool convention later in the cities
- pumpkins and squash and garden mums and late season flowers
That is a list I came up with without even really thinking, I bet there is more. But that will be for tomorrow.
Did YOU find your joy today??