Friday, September 13, 2013

Morning inspiration

GOOD MORNING!!!

I am not sure why, but I woke up full of positivity and good karma this morning. I usually do wake up in a good mood, as long as I don't have to actually speak to anyone right away.  However, it began well.  Maybe because I slept so well after the previous non-sleeping night.

I have been so busy at school, basically I am creating digital presentations for my lessons in the HS as I go, so my mornings are FULL!!  And if only I could get my act together for the elementary- well, part of it is not my fault.  I need an iPad and I don't have one yet, but I am going to do some "old fashioned" Powerpoints until I can get the apps uploaded and ready to go.

Anywho, I check my feedly (blog and website update list) most mornings and Greatist.com had a post of inspirational sayings- and this one struck me today:


So what would you do?

I'll have to think about that one a little!

Meanwhile, I plan to have a great day and find my joy whenever I can!  I hope that I can give a little back to people too, after all, that is what a joy-giver does.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment