Wednesday, August 13, 2014

On the road yet again...

WHY?  Why oh why why why WHY must I make the day before I leave on a mini trip so full of jobs and tasks that I end up stressed out and exhausted by the end of the day??  Good grief.

Seriously, was it necessary for me to reorganize parts of my closet on the day that I needed to do laundry, pack, go to the bank, the grocery store and the feed store?  Not to mention, cook up the last few fresh veggies in my frig, throw out the few scraps of yuck under those veggies, bake the MA a cake, make sugar water for the bees, wash the kitchen floor and then, clean up after myself multiple times.

And naturally I have not learned my limitations yet with the remnants of the tick disease that I got.  After being busy all morning, managing to find the MA for lunch, then getting to the bank/feedstore/grocerystore, I had to lay down for an hour...... And then another half hour..... Of course I kept hopping up to do things, like bake that cake - oh and I made a batch of bread and butter pickles for Greg and Sarah, because I had 4 huge cukes left and Greg likes them....oy.

But I did get it all done and I'm so tired I think I should sleep well.

If any of you were wondering, the Dirty Girl is off the schedule for the weekend.  I decided not to land myself in bed for the rest of the weekend, so that will have to just go by the wayside.  I will be able to spend more time with Greg and Sarah and Greggy, so that is a win at any rate.  Will probably also see my mom again, and of course I'll be hanging out with Jon and Sarah and Ella as well.  Fun times for Grandma!  OH and my seesterrose is going to be there too!

I will have to hit up the mall, too, as soon I will have to go back to school.  I know I need a few things. And since I did NOT get to go shopping in Eau Claire- grrrrr- I have a little catching up to do.

Even though I had made the grand statement to myself, OH I don't have that much to do today, indeed I was hallucinating.  Or else I was so confident that I kept adding more things in, not taking into account my current lack of staying power.  Only 7 more days on this horrible antibiotic and maybe I will feel like myself again.....  Let's hope.

BUT good news for the joyfully inclined!!!


 I GET TO SEE THE GRAND KIDDOS!!!!  WOOOOO HOOOOO!  Lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment