Sunday, March 1, 2015

clinging to trees- the winter edition

Here is a perfect example of what I said in my last post.  My life is infinitely more exciting when I am doing things that scare me.  I was not too worried here- it felt safe and stable, but I would not have gone one step closer to the edge.  Not a centimeter.



Clinging on Madeline Island

THIS, however, at Copper Falls, on really snow, slippy, platforms and sheer drops and other sorts of horrifying, height related terrors was a cling.  Maybe not to a tree, but my hand is hooked on the railing.  And it was cold!  But mostly, heights.


Clinging at Copper Falls!

Ok, NOW I have to finish a project.  I have been avoiding it and/or working sporadically on it and I just need to finish it.  There are all SORTS of things I would rather be doing- and I can come up with so many things to entertain myself. SO, off I go. I mean it really this time.  Really.

Be a joy giver and be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment