Saturday, May 2, 2015

Daffodil days

I went outside last night when it was somewhat overcast and found perfect lighting for my daffodil pix.

These were all taken with my phone and I threw together this collage without any editing at all.  So they are slightly over exposed, but you can see all the different kinds!  A couple look similar to each other (you have to really look to find the differences) but they are all different sorts.  AND then I forgot that I had some other kinds elsewhere, like by Lola.....
There are more types to bloom yet, too!  :)
These are among my favorites
Lola is looking lovely, isn't she!
These peach and yellow ones are not super easy to find, but they are worth the search

It was very soul satisfying to inspect all of them up close!  It was a good afternoon.

TODAY!!!!!! Today I am Bayfielding!  If you need me, I'll be eating and hiking and waterfalling and softly weeping at the end of the dock looking towards Madeline Island.....  jk.  Well, I will be wishing that the ferry ran more often so we had time for an Island run, but not today.  We have some new waterfalls to inspect!  Big Water Coffee, Coco's and the Chequamegon Food Coop will be our stops in civilization, otherwise we will be walking and hiking and possibly wading, baby!

And THAT, like my daffodils, will give me all sorts of joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment