Yeah I am feeling obnoxious this morning, and what in the world am I doing up at 5 am- well you guessed it by now!! IT'S ANOTHER KAYAK DAY!!!!! WHHHHHHOOOOOOPPPPP!!
Ok, now that I got that out of my system... so this will be a no photo post, as I have not yet
1. I went on a KILLER kayak session the day before my birthday, like I actually got wet from the waves, windy and wavy day kayak session. I may post more about this.
2. I had a FANTASTIC birthday! Began the day with Ella and Jon and Sarah, went and walked around a little downtown, relaxed, eventually had dinner out with the entire family, so finished off with Ella and little Greggy!!
4. I did almost nothing yesterday to recover from having company for 7 straight days.
5. Got to Bayfield last week and got sunburned in the clouds (takes a special kind of talent and a special sort of pale!)
6. YOU GUYS!!! I cried like 4 times on my birthday from all the amazing messages, texts, phone calls, and over 150 facebook (and twitter- yes from some of my twitter friends!) Happy Birthdays! I am a sentimental sap, I know, but I don't care. This is why I love my birthday. And it was sunny.
7. I finally got to the gym again yesterday and I feel it today! (awesome stuff)
8. Parade on Sunday was fine, and I saw a bunch of my students...... and they are excited for school.... I am glad I have 3 weeks left.....
9. Unfortunately, sort of, I can feel my brain start to shift. I am beginning to feel school creeping in to my brain.
10. SOMEONE remind me to call School Specialty when I get home from kayaking- I need my order from them! yeesh.
11. Oh yeah, we had a fire in the fire ring on my birthday, too.
12. Well, I gave myself 15 minutes, which was only briefly interrupted for a quick coffee run. And meow I have to get going. I am picking up the Mad-English teacher in a half hour and I am still in my robe. :)
Have yourself a joyful day everyone!
psssst: we are headed to a REALLY big lake today! :D