Sunday, October 18, 2015

Pictures!

I have not put up a picture post for a while.  I have a bunch of them to edit from yesterday, but here we go anyway.





From my last kayak- Flambeau River
I had a nice walk with the Mad_English Teacher last weekend, not so sure he did as he was a little on the sickish side.  But there was some decent enough color up in Bayfield, but wow I wish that I had been there this weekend.  Oh well.  I have to stay home once in a while, right?  Especially since I will be gone a few days this week.

My poor sick friend :(
Anyway, here are a few recent photos that found their way onto one of my cameras....

Favorite tree- this is one of my favorite shots of the year.


Mute swan on the Chequamegon Bay in Ashland

Poor favorite tree


Meyers Beach, Cornucopia, WI

Meyers Beach


From above the sea caves


Almost fall


Houghton Falls, Washburn, WI

Morning visitors






Another of my favorite shots from this year


The board walk above the seas caves




The road just past the entrance to Meyers Beach, Washburn

Lake Superior


Some of our very short lived fall color


Brilliant morning

I hope these photos give you a small amount of joy this very cold morning.  (23*)  But the sun is out and I am ready to go ON to a new adventure, right away!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment