Saturday, April 30, 2011

Quick Saturday night photo-shoot

So the time was right, and the stars were in alignment, and I got a couple cool pictures tonight.  Actually, I got a few nice ones today, too, but I will save those for the Sunday photo post.


The lovely Lola is being highlighted tonight- there is a pot of gold right behind her.  If you squint, turn your head slightly to the right and blink several times in succession, you will hallucinate and see the gold at the end of the rainbow.  A nice glass of wine is helpful to fulfill this vision- work with me, people!


Lola is ready to catch the gold in her dish!
The Mad-Accountant alerted me to the lovely sunset while I was involved in a hot game of Scrabble on facebook, so I have to give him props for the heads up!  It was lovely and glowing and I'm gonna hit you with my best shot here!  (Pat Banatar reference for those of you who were children of the 70's).


Golden sunset
What a wonderful way to end a rainy day!  Until next time- spread your joy like the spring gold sunset!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I mentioned your blog on my new post tonight :) See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete