Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy July! It's birthday month!!

HAPPY JULY!


Last year's fireworks in Park Falls

Guess what, everyone!!  It is birthday month for me!

In my ongoing attempt to spread joy to all, I am including me this month.  That  is right!  Several years ago, the Mad-Accountant decided that I should be extra nice to him during the entire month of September because it was after all his birthday month.  Well, 2 can play at THAT game!  I have been celebrating birthday month ever since.  To play properly, you need to do something nice for yourself every day for the whole month.  And spending money does not have to be part of the niceness.  Though that frequently adds a little something special to the day!

July 1-
*lunch with one of my foundation friends
*2 awesome phone calls
*several humorous text messages
*arrival of number one mad-son and lovely daughter-in-law
*wonderful messages from my online loseit community of friends
That was a great day!!

July 2-
*cooler day
*healthy holiday meals
*trip to LdF for "sparklers"
*2 walks
*fire pit, "sparklers" and dark & nasty brews
Today is another great day!

I want all of you to take the time to give yourself something special, especially during birthday month.  But it doesn't hurt to do that anytime, especially if it includes the people you care about most.
Until next time, be a joy giver, even to yourself!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the idea of birthday month! I'm going to make that happen for me, too. ;) Thanks for a great idea. -Gigi

    ReplyDelete