Sunday, August 21, 2011

Me and my mama went to the zoo!!

I will use any person or excuse to take pictures with my awesome-sauce camera!!  And so this time I dragged my mother to the zoo!  I haven't been to the Milwaukee zoo for ages- probably 15 years, so it was a long overdue trip.  They have a lovely facility, I wish I lived closer to get there more often.  Not to mention that it would also make me a lot closer to mama and other family members.....

My poor mother never quite knows what the heck I am doing!  :)
It was ANOTHER beautiful day, the weather gods were smiling on me last week!  It got a little warm, but there is so much shade there, that it wasn't a problem!

Alright, on with the pictures!  It's all about the animals here, no sunsets or clouds!

Elegance

A little tired!

Awesome topiaries!


Having a sip of water

Wrinkles to the extreme!

Lol, couldn't resist this one!

pacing

Stretch!

Love the shadows and textures

Such homely things!  

Cat nap

Caribou

What a look

aw

Beautiful reflections



This one just mad me sad

Haunting, soulful eyes


I wish I would have taken even more!  But mom was getting a little tired and warm, so we went back to her apartment and chilled out until we had a wonderful supper with brother Ed and his lovely wife Dee.  He grilled brats and we just had a great time chatting and sitting on their deck.  #2 Mad-son Greg and his gorgeous, sweet and awesome gf Sarah-Jane came over to see Grandma, too.

Grandma and Sarah-Jane

Greg and brother Ed- I am so sorry I missed a photo of Dee!!
Can you imagine?  They were making fun of me for taking pictures.  Good thing I don't pay attention to that!  :)  Another awesome day, with wonderful family members.

How much more joy can we take??  :)

I'll try to find more......  It's always there!

Until next time- find that joy, people!!

1 comment:

  1. it's always great spending time with the family ~ now you toss a zoo trip in and its a win, win situation! Great pics!!
    'hugs from afar'

    ReplyDelete