Sunday, September 25, 2011

I love fall, round 2


I also went for a good long walk today, not quite as long as Saturday, but almost.  I did not go for speed, I went for endurance and photography!

I wanna soak up the sun


I wanna tell everyone to lighten up!!!  


Today the sun was kind enough to come out for an hour or so, it was great.  One of the songs on my playlist is "Soak up the Sun" by Sheryl Crow- a perfect credo for the day!


End of the season garden

Near the Outhouse off of E





Farm on Hwy E- taken on Wagner Rd

Gustafson silo off of Wagner Rd.

Part of my loop- Hwy B



Oak Road


Old Cooley residence
Right by my driveway
Until next time, enjoy the beauty and joy of each day!

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful scenery you encounter as you're burning calories.

    ReplyDelete