Sunday, October 30, 2011

Eau Claire photo shoot

The photo opportunities that I had in Eau Claire were really terrific.  I had a chance to see things that I usually don't have a chance to shoot- like buildings and cityscapes!  I turned my camera's attention to bricks and cement and other fascinating subjects and then I had a good time with my photo-editor!  These are a collection of artsy photos that are partially inspired by my friend Randy Weber.
Bricks

Linear Perspective

Shadows and windows

Seedling 2

"Delilah"

Sacred Heart Church (I think)

Shadows and tree


Interesting clouds over the Oakwood mall parking lot

Sunrise by the Baymont

Stain-glass Light fixture

Facade

Light and shadow v.1

Lights and shadow v.2

Eagle

Behind the scenes

Inside the old State theater

Fluorescent lights in Theater

No comments:

Post a Comment