Friday, November 2, 2012

Quick picture hit

Well, here it is November 2 already.  Halloween has come and gone- I had a pretty fun time with most of that day..... turns out that cookies were way more of a problem than candy.  Sigh.  I am definitely not having cookies for a while, my stomach is NOT pleased with me the last couple days.

I am really tired this morning.  I have been working like crazy to get grades together and in the books. The kids have been just a bit wired this week.  The end of the quarter is already today, Friday.  I also have been working out a lot and am tired and sore and might need to take the evening off..... except for my shoulder workout.  And maybe a short walk......  oh boy

Anyway, that is not the purpose of this post, I know I have a bunch of photos that no one has seen yet from last weekend, so I am hoping I edited them already and will stick a few of them on this page!  YAY!



I was walking to the Stone house, and this silo is right before I get there.  Great vista behind it.



I am always looking for new, fresh viewpoints of the stone house, I gave these two low views a try.....  I have to figure out how to get high now.  Not sure I will be able to unless I can find a tree to climb.




This was the interesting cloud formation that was happening last Sunday.


I have included these corn pix, as I always will have a connection to cornfields.  I grew up in the middle of the cornfields of southern wisconsin.  The occasional corn crops I see up here do not begin to compare to what grew in our fields, but the smell, the look, the sound resonates deeply within me.

My brothers and sister will get what I mean!

Until next time, be a joy giver!


No comments:

Post a Comment