Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekend Photos

I have some pretty nice photos from the weekend, it was a nice couple of walks that I was able to get in.  I took my SLR along with me on Sunday, which resulted in some good shots.  Sit back and enjoy them, meow!  :)




Favorite tree


Bright and sunny edit


Moodier edit




Butternut creek



Geese

Stand of aspen


Ruger girl








































The lovely Lola is a little miffed that I have not decked her out for either Halloween or Thanksgiving this year. I guess I will make sure the good old Santa hat gets out to her.  She is so insistent- I mean for heavens sakes, the girl has a crown!  I need a crown......  hmmmm

Until next time, be a joy giver....

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving that stone building!!! Great shots all around.
    'love & hugs from afar'

    ReplyDelete