Monday, February 18, 2013

Soapy thoughts and watery musings

I had originally written steamy thoughts and watery musings, but that sounded decidedly inappropriate!  And not at all how I want this post to sound, but it got your attention I bet!  :)  

I was thinking today while trying to keep the soap out of my eyes about several things that have to do with this week.

  • Sounds like the snowstorm that people have been rumbling about should not happen this weekend, which is great because I just don't want to stay home this weekend!  I am looking forward to seeing the kids, the sister and perhaps my mom if she is doing well enough for my lovely sister in law to bring along!  Woo hoo!
  • I have a short week, sort of, at school.  We have a half day of kids on Thursday and no kids Friday.  Unfortunately, we have lovely inservice meetings when we have no kids.....  boo.
  • I am working on some technology stuff on Tuesday afternoon, which will be really, really great but I am always worried about how everything will turn out.  Kinda feel a bit of pressure about this!  
  • I have been over-thinking my food these days and I have to stop it.  I need to be way more in tune to my exercise and not so much to what I eat.  I need to stay busy. (HA, as if I am not busy) I need to stop eating chocolate so much, but it will NEVER be eliminated from my life.  Balance and control.  Something the mad art teacher is not really adept at.  And I still have a few squishy parts that will be addressed as soon as the play is over and the sun stays out longer and maybe it won't be quite as stupidly cold!
  • I LOVE LOVE LOVE my tile in my shower and bathroom- it is the best money I have (lol- we have) ever spent.  And don't get me started on the over head heater.  Isn't it weird how a bathroom can make life so much richer.  LOL.  If you never had an ugly pink bathroom that is the coldest room in the house, you can't be judging!!
  • GUESS WHAT!  It is sort of light out at 6:30!!  Things are looking up!
I need to get off this computer and get ready for work!!  (that is not a shower thought, but is the truth.)

AND here I am at school and I forgot to post this, so I am taking 2 seconds to do that.  Have a wonderful joyful day!

Until next time, be a joy giver!

No comments:

Post a Comment