I was thinking today while trying to keep the soap out of my eyes about several things that have to do with this week.
- Sounds like the snowstorm that people have been rumbling about should not happen this weekend, which is great because I just don't want to stay home this weekend! I am looking forward to seeing the kids, the sister and perhaps my mom if she is doing well enough for my lovely sister in law to bring along! Woo hoo!
- I have a short week, sort of, at school. We have a half day of kids on Thursday and no kids Friday. Unfortunately, we have lovely inservice meetings when we have no kids..... boo.
- I am working on some technology stuff on Tuesday afternoon, which will be really, really great but I am always worried about how everything will turn out. Kinda feel a bit of pressure about this!
- I have been over-thinking my food these days and I have to stop it. I need to be way more in tune to my exercise and not so much to what I eat. I need to stay busy. (HA, as if I am not busy) I need to stop eating chocolate so much, but it will NEVER be eliminated from my life. Balance and control. Something the mad art teacher is not really adept at. And I still have a few squishy parts that will be addressed as soon as the play is over and the sun stays out longer and maybe it won't be quite as stupidly cold!
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE my tile in my shower and bathroom- it is the best money I have (lol- we have) ever spent. And don't get me started on the over head heater. Isn't it weird how a bathroom can make life so much richer. LOL. If you never had an ugly pink bathroom that is the coldest room in the house, you can't be judging!!
- GUESS WHAT! It is sort of light out at 6:30!! Things are looking up!
AND here I am at school and I forgot to post this, so I am taking 2 seconds to do that. Have a wonderful joyful day!
Until next time, be a joy giver!