Tuesday, June 18, 2013

MUST. BLOG. SOON.

As was previously discussed, I wasn't sure where to start...  I have been VERY busy doing lots of things, and right now I am between things and I look longingly at my computer and camera, but can't quite wish for a rainy day so I have a chance to do indoor things.  Because I have so much I want to do outside.  So, therefore, I need to go out there.



BUT I am considering not sleeping for 10 or 12 days so I can get done all the things I want to.

More adventures begin in a few days and I still haven't told you about my previous adventures in the twin cities, or my gardening adventures, or.....  sigh.

Gotta go!!

Find your joy in your favorite places and be sure to dance a little too!  :)




1 comment:

  1. And here I sit taking a 'down' day after a week of Grandkids. Prior to that was a couple of weeks of heavy yard work and gardening ... today I feel like a Mac truck ran up and down my spine - so I'm icing my back and neck and making the best of a 'down' day!
    'love & hugs from afar'

    ReplyDelete