Friday, June 7, 2013

Short, fast and fabulous to do list

I have to make this a short SHORT post, as I have to get ready for one of the following things on my list~

1.  TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      (I just downloaded the School's Out song- is that too cliche?) (TOO BAD)

(OMG)

(YAY)

(PARTY BABY)

(LET THE TWITTER FEST BEGIN)


2. Final prep for my "Cleaning Goddess" (write a note and a check!)

3. TRY not to speed as I go to school this morning

4.  Become loud and obnoxious in the  hallways

5.  CLEAN the rest of my room and then finish grades

6.  Potluck at 1!!!

7. Try and get one school's orders done

8. Try to NOT squeal out of the parking lot.........

9. Go to gym for another lesson in deadlifting

10. Collapse on couch and them make a Margarita

How was that??  Did you say that wasn't short at all?  Well, once I got rolling I couldn't stop myself.  What I really wanted to say also is-

tomorrow:  SUMMER PEDICURE!!!  PACK my bags  Get some cash

Sunday: Go to Sistah Rose's house

Mon - Wed:  Shop like a maniac, relax, enjoy

I have a general summer to do list but between my shower and packing my breakfast and getting the rhubarb cake ready for #6 and doing the second item on my list, I have to get going!!!

TODAY will be a joy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment