|Lola from a different point of view|
- Went for a 10 mile bike ride!! YAY
- Since I was "warmed up"- read: sweating like crazy- I went to the gym and did back day
- After lunch (with lettuce from my garden!!) I mowed part of the lawn
- and weeded and mulched my peony beds
- and cut lettuce in the garden (and weeded there a little)
- threw in some laundry and showered from all that outside time!
- cleaned up the kitchen (disaster yet from Sunday)
- made cold brew coffee, washed the lettuce
- made sugar water for the bees
- had a snack because I was starving again
If you are expecting a point to this, I think you might be quite disappointed. I think mostly I wrote this while trying to decide which blog post I should write first. So in my typical Mad Art teacher way, I chose none of them and wrote this instead! :)
I neeeeeeeeed to do a lot of photo editing- LOTS. And my hands are seriously sore, so I will do it only a little at a time. I have lots of fun things to share, so I will be getting at it.
I hope this lovely Monday has given you a lot of joy.